Executive Forum Membership Criteria*
To foster an environment of trust, networking, experience sharing and professional development, the forum is designed to support a collection of HR leadership professionals sharing a similar level of strategic oversight within their organization. Local HR professionals who meet the following criteria are encouraged to be a part of forum membership:
- Have a current (paid) membership with Tri-State HRMA
- 10+ years HR-related experience
- 5+ years in HR leadership or a current leadership role with strategic HR oversight (i.e., COO, CFO)
- Top HR practitioner within their organization’s hierarchy or the top HR practitioner responsible for creating and delivering the overall HR strategy for their regional division or business unit. HR consultants would not be considered an eligible HR practitioner.
- Report to the CEO or other member of the organization’s C-Suite
- Lead a team of at least one other HR professional
- Represents an organization with at least 200 employees
Additionally, members of the Executive Forum who have transitioned to a new employer or are currently in-transition are invited to continue participating as a “grandfathered” forum member as long as they meet the following criteria:
- Have been in-transition for less than one year or have transitioned to a new employer and have responsibility for the overall HR strategy of their new organization
- Have attended at least two Executive Forums meetings within the past 12 months.
*Current Executive Forum Participants who may not meet the updated criteria continue to be “more than welcome” at all future Executive Forums