Rock Your Job Search – LinkedIn Tips and Tricks
Presented By: Bobbie Foedisch
With 700+M professionals on LinkedIn, you will learn how to stand out from the crowd simply by being your real self, engaging as the professional you are in real life, and maximizing opportunity with the use of the LinkedIn platform. So you have your networking profile, your resume, your target list, and the network you have worked so hard to build right in your back pocket. Now what? You can continue to do things as they have always been done, or you can adapt to this world of digital integration and communication advancement. You will learn how to leverage the LinkedIn platform in a way that utilizes your relationships to their fullest, opening doors to opportunities you don’t even realize are right at your fingertips. Your future is in your hands. Take control of your path!
In this 60-minute LinkedIn Engagement, you will learn how to:
- Leverage LinkedIn to understand your targeted companies’ cultures, work environments, and potential fit
- Identify the low hanging fruit of opportunities directly through your network to build the “know, love and trust” with hiring managers
- Engage directly with your targeted decision makers and influencers in a manner that shines the spotlight out
- Leverage content to position yourself as a resource, thought leader, or influencer within your vertical, subject matter, or community
- Influence the interview process
- Leverage different areas of your profile built specifically for successful job search
Bobbie Foedisch has 20 years of experience in Sales, Operations and Executive Management, currently the Sole Proprietor of Bobbie Foedisch Consulting, Founding Partner of Three Birds Training, and Founding Partner of All About Leverage, LLC. Over the years, Bobbie has settled into her role as a Social Sales thought leader and taken on the roles of Published Author, Contributing Blogger, Adjunct Professor, Keynote Speaker, and serves on multiple Boards as their Social Advisor. As a professional coach and trainer, Bobbie has been featured in 130+ speaking engagements from coast to coast in the US and Canada and has worked with more than 150 sales & marketing teams, 100+ Coaches, Consultants and Business Owners, and 200+ professionals on their career transition journey. Bobbie helps professionals understand how to cross the digital divide and leverage the virtual world as an extension of the IRL, enhancing relationships past the face-to-face, opening more doors and maximizing opportunities. She helps professionals communicate, connect and thrive in this ever-evolving world of technological advancement without losing that human touch.
Time: 5:30 – 6:30pm
Location: Virtual via Zoom