“Marketing Yourself: Creating a Marketing Profile”
Genevieve G. Jones, MSOD, IDI, CCDP -Founder, Focus Consulting Group, LLC
Learn how to present yourself and market your strengths for success with your one-page marketing plan profile and an effective elevator pitch.
Genevieve G. Jones – MSOD, CCDP/AP, PCC
Genevieve has global industry experience in the fields of Coaching, Diversity, Leadership Development, and Business Consulting with a strong foundation in Technology.
Her clients include and are not limited to executives, scientists, technologists, and financial leaders across industries.
She offers a comprehensive approach to Leadership Development and Diversity Management. She has over ten thousand hours in Executive Coaching, Career Transition, Higher Education, Change Management, Culture Creation, Strategy Alignment, Partnerships, and Business Consulting in both the Public and Private sectors.
Her leadership and technology experience has taken her around the world unlocking great minds to collaborate on Advanced Technology and examine the impact of inclusivity on productivity in the workplace and communities that organizations serve. She is an early contributor to culture-based decision-making in global organizations. She has served as an adjunct professor preparing Human Resource Managers to be strategic practitioners in the workplace.
Clients call Genevieve a trusted advisor. She guides clients from awareness to understanding. She guides growing organizations to communicate, innovate, and lead with strength. With her, teams’ vision and create opportunities that keep them relevant in a changing world.
Internal and External Clients: Pharmaceutical, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Artificial Intelligence, Higher Education, Public Sector, Retail, Financial, Media
- Hood College – BA in Psychology (Education minor).
- American University: School of Public Affairs/National Training Laboratories (AU/NTL) – MS in Organizational Development.
- Certified at Cornell University: Cornell Certified Diversity Professional /Advanced Practitioner (CCDP/AP)
- International Coaching Federation – Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Intercultural Development Inventory – Dr. Mitchell Hammer
- Transition Management Certification – William Bridges
Time: 5:30 – 6:30pm
Location: Virtual via Zoom